The Finished Product???

The Finished Product???
We decided to downsize!

Monday, February 16, 2015

Lanai (aka screened-in-porch) enclosed and painting, painting, painting!

Things are moving slowly again - I think because we're not in a hurry to move, we sometimes get put on the 'back burner'. I'm going down there later this afternoon and hope to get some sort of a firm - or at least a good guestimate of a finish date. The one big thing that did happen is the porch is enclosed.


 Jake from "Porch Conversions" did a fantastic job enclosing the lanai (aka "screened-in-porch"). He is beyond meticulous, conscientious, and any other 'ouses' you can name. The color matches almost perfectly, and we'll paint the dog door so it matches, too.

Day One

Day Two - installing the dogs' door



 Luckily he has a super helper!

Almost finished

Done!

The painters are finished - I think - except for some touch ups. Painting the  front door made a big difference.

Before

After

They did a great job of matching the garage doors.

My favorite painter. She has the steadiest hands.

We are now officially a home! The new address will be
6221 Motts Village Road, Wilmington, NC 28412

I'm sorting and sorting and found this photo. It is my absolute favorite. My Dad is holding the shovel, next is his older brother, George Jr., then younger brother, Mead, then my Grandfather. They look like a Ralph Lauren ad only better. A bunch of 'hotties'!




No comments:

Post a Comment